Panasonic PBX KX-TDE600BX
- *Flexible Expansion by Adding Activation Keys
- * Multi-site Networking
- The KX-TDE leverage the latest digital networking, Voice over IP (VoIP) and SIP technologies to cost effectively handle intra-office, multi-site and long distance communications over converged voice and data networks. Up to 8 KX-TDE systems can be networked and centrally managed without the need for a server.
- *SIP Networking for Low Cost Communication
- *Using the built-in SIP trunking interface, businesses now have the ability to connect the KX-TDE Communication Systems to the growing list of SIP based Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSP) to achieve low cost VoIP calls over managed broadband IP networks
- *Cellular Phone Integration
- *Cellular phones can be integrated into PBX that allows incoming calls to ring both the desk phone and the cellular phone simultaneously, so users can pick up calls on either phone, thereby enabling single number access and increasing contactability.